- Summer of SIGCHI: A time for summer schools.August 31, 2017“A summer or winter school is a program of lectures, classes, tutorials, hands on technology ...
- Gary Marsden Student Development Fund Now Opens to All HCI Relevant Conferences and SIGCHI Sponsored Summer/Winter SchoolsAugust 8, 2017In order to better support students from and currently based in developing countries pursuing ...
- CHI 2017 keynotes, panels, and talk recordings available on YouTubeJuly 3, 2017The video recordings of CHI 2017 including keynotes, panels, plenaries, and 210 paper presentations ...
- SIGCHI Membership included in CHI registrationMay 7, 2017Welcome to Denver for CHI 2017! With your CHI registration, you also receive a one-year SIGCHI ...
- SIGCHI Town Hall/General Assembly Lunch at CHIMay 7, 2017Please join us on Wednesday, May 10 from 12:30 – 14:30 for the SIGCHI Town Hall/General ...
September 24, 2017-September 27, 2017 @ , Oldenburg, Germany
IUI 2018 Paper Abstract Deadline
October 1, 2017,
Group 2018 Working Papers Deadline
October 2, 2017,
IUI 2018 Paper Deadline
October 8, 2017,
SIGCHI is the world's largest association of professionals who work in the research and practice of computer-human interaction. What brings us together is a shared understanding that designing useful and usable technology is an interdisciplinary process, and when done properly it has the power to transform persons' lives. Join SIGCHI today!
SIGCHI recognizes that presenting research at our conferences is an important aspect of a student's professional, educational and research development. The SIGCHI Student Travel Grant program is intended to enable students who lack other funding opportunities to attend SIGCHI sponsored or co-sponsored conferences.
SIGCHI sponsors or co-sponsors over 20 different specialized conferences annually along with the our flagship CHI (Human Factors in Computing Systems) conference which has been organized every year since 1983.