Ben Shneiderman: Human–Centered AI (ACM IUI 2021)
SIGCHI Equity Talks #1: Being Global
Historical CHI Video Project Preview
SIGCHI AMA | Accessibility & Operations (Dec 4, 2020)
- Protected: Technical Requirements and Guidelines for VideosApril 28, 2021There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Open Call for SIGCHI Accessibility CommitteeApril 13, 2021At our community’s recent Equity Talk roundtable discussion about Making SIGCHI Accessible, many community members articulated a need for people with a wide range of expertise in ...
- Gary Marsden Travel Awards Recipients (March 2021)April 10, 2021The Gary Marsden Travel Awards (GMTA) aims to support SIGCHI members who are students or early career researchers in attending HCI conferences, events, and (for early career researchers in ...
- A Systematic Review of Gesture Elicitation Studies July 3, 2020
- How do Data Science Workers Collaborate? Roles, Workflows, and Tools May 29, 2020 Amy X. Zhang Michael Muller Dakuo Wang
- PolySense: Augmenting Textiles with Electrical Functionality using In-Situ Polymerization April 23, 2020
- Re-examining Whether, Why, and How Human-AI Interaction Is Uniquely Difficult to Design April 23, 2020
- Co-Designing Checklists to Understand Organizational Challenges and Opportunities around Fairness in AI April 23, 2020
- Questioning the AI: Informing Design Practices for Explainable AI User Experiences April 23, 2020
- Patriarchy, Maternal Health and Spiritual Healing April 23, 2020