Ben Shneiderman: Human–Centered AI (ACM IUI 2021)
SIGCHI Equity Talks #1: Being Global
Historical CHI Video Project Preview
SIGCHI AMA | Accessibility & Operations (Dec 4, 2020)
- Open Call for SIGCHI Accessibility CommitteeApril 13, 2021At our community’s recent Equity Talk roundtable discussion about Making SIGCHI Accessible, many community members articulated a need for people with a wide range of expertise in ...
- Gary Marsden Travel Awards Recipients (March 2021)April 10, 2021The Gary Marsden Travel Awards (GMTA) aims to support SIGCHI members who are students or early career researchers in attending HCI conferences, events, and (for early career researchers in ...
- Building Community @SIGCHIMarch 19, 2021https://unsplash.com/photos/sXCxht5Ivu4 We have a new “Community” page: https://sigchi.org/community/ to offer members a space to share information and updates within SIGCHI. Right now it has ...
- Summary of the sussex-huawei locomotion-transportation recognition challenge 2020 September 12, 2020
- A Systematic Review of Gesture Elicitation Studies July 3, 2020
- How do Data Science Workers Collaborate? Roles, Workflows, and Tools May 29, 2020 Amy X. Zhang Michael Muller Dakuo Wang
- Critical Race Theory for HCI April 23, 2020
- PolySense: Augmenting Textiles with Electrical Functionality using In-Situ Polymerization April 23, 2020
- Co-Designing Checklists to Understand Organizational Challenges and Opportunities around Fairness in AI April 23, 2020
- Questioning the AI: Informing Design Practices for Explainable AI User Experiences April 23, 2020