Ruha Benjamin: Which Humans? Innovation, Equity, and Imagination in Human-Centered Design (Keynote)
Chieko Asakawa: "See What I Mean: Making Waves with the Blind" (ACM CHI 2021 Opening Keynote)
Ben Shneiderman: Human–Centered AI (ACM IUI 2021)
SIGCHI Equity Talks #1: Being Global
- The SIGCHI membership is becoming internationalMay 7, 2021SIGCHI’s members are becoming more and more international. By the end of April, we currently have 2878 members. 1239 members indicated to live in the U.S. compared to 1580 members choosing one of the ...
- Protected: Technical Requirements and Guidelines for VideosApril 28, 2021There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Open Call for SIGCHI Accessibility CommitteeApril 13, 2021At our community’s recent Equity Talk roundtable discussion about Making SIGCHI Accessible, many community members articulated a need for people with a wide range of expertise in ...
- How do Data Science Workers Collaborate? Roles, Workflows, and Tools May 29, 2020 Amy X. Zhang Michael Muller Dakuo Wang
- Next Steps for Human-Computer Integration April 23, 2020
- Questioning the AI: Informing Design Practices for Explainable AI User Experiences April 23, 2020
- Social Acceptability in HCI: A Survey of Methods, Measures, and Design Strategies April 23, 2020
- Interpreting Interpretability: Understanding Data Scientists' Use of Interpretability Tools for Machine Learning April 23, 2020
- Patriarchy, Maternal Health and Spiritual Healing April 23, 2020
- PolySense: Augmenting Textiles with Electrical Functionality using In-Situ Polymerization April 23, 2020