- HCI/CSCW Summer School in Research Methods in Brazil, March 2019December 12, 2018With its mission to develop the field of HCI, the SIGCHI Executive Committee has had a “Development ...
- 2018 SIGCHI Inclusion Innovators Open CallNovember 10, 2018Nominate someone you know or volunteer yourself to be an INCLUSION INNOVATOR. A new committee is ...
- The Possibilities of Inclusion for SIGCHIOctober 23, 2018When we are inclusive… We can be heard. We can be respected. We can make change. We can have ...
- New SIGCHI EC VPs and ACs AnnouncedSeptember 14, 2018In July 2018 a new set of elected SIGCHI EC members began their term. As outlined in a prior blog ...
- Outcome of the First Call for SIGCHI Grand ChallengesSeptember 14, 2018As previously posted here, the new SIGCHI EC wanted to identify the strategic initiatives to be the ...
SUI 2018 Keynote: Greg Welch - The Rise of Allocentric Interfaces
Performance Benefits of High-Fidelity Passive Haptic Feedback in Virtual Reality Training
SIGCHI is the world's largest association of professionals who work in the research and practice of computer-human interaction. What brings us together is a shared understanding that designing useful and usable technology is an interdisciplinary process, and when done properly it has the power to transform persons' lives. Join SIGCHI today!
SIGCHI recognizes that presenting research at our conferences is an important aspect of a student's professional, educational and research development. The SIGCHI Student Travel Grant program is intended to enable students who lack other funding opportunities to attend SIGCHI sponsored or co-sponsored conferences.
SIGCHI sponsors or co-sponsors over 20 different specialized conferences annually along with the our flagship CHI (Human Factors in Computing Systems) conference which has been organized every year since 1983.