Ruha Benjamin: Which Humans? Innovation, Equity, and Imagination in Human-Centered Design (Keynote)
Chieko Asakawa: "See What I Mean: Making Waves with the Blind" (ACM CHI 2021 Opening Keynote)
Ben Shneiderman: Human–Centered AI (ACM IUI 2021)
SIGCHI Equity Talks #1: Being Global
- Open Calls for the SIGCHI Executive CommitteeJuly 6, 2021With seven members currently on the new SIGCHI Executive Committee (six elected + one past president), we cannot wait to recruit the rest of our team! First in a series of such efforts are our open ...
- Welcoming the new SIGCHI Accessibility CommitteeJuly 1, 2021Soraia Prietch, Professor, Federal University of RondonópolisStacy Branham, Assistant Professor, University of California Irvine For the past nine months, the Adjunct Chairs for Accessibility as ...
- Thank you, SIGCHI!June 10, 2021With the SIGCHI election behind us and the results announced, we begin our work as the SIGCHI Executive Committee-elect by extending our gratitude towards the many members of our community who ...
- Neural Collaborative Filtering vs. Matrix Factorization Revisited September 22, 2020
- Summary of the sussex-huawei locomotion-transportation recognition challenge 2020 September 12, 2020
- Unsupervised Fake News Detection July 13, 2020
- How do Data Science Workers Collaborate? Roles, Workflows, and Tools May 29, 2020 Amy X. Zhang Michael Muller Dakuo Wang
- Measuring Misinformation in Video Search Platforms: An Audit Study on YouTube May 29, 2020 Eslam Hussein Prerna Juneja Tanushree Mitra
- Human Factors in Model Interpretability: Industry Practices, Challenges, and Needs May 29, 2020 Sungsoo Ray Hong Jessica Hullman Enrico Bertini
- What Are You Talking To?: Understanding Children's Perceptions of Conversational Agents April 23, 2020