Ruha Benjamin: Which Humans? Innovation, Equity, and Imagination in Human-Centered Design (Keynote)
Chieko Asakawa: "See What I Mean: Making Waves with the Blind" (ACM CHI 2021 Opening Keynote)
Ben Shneiderman: Human–Centered AI (ACM IUI 2021)
SIGCHI Equity Talks #1: Being Global
- SIGCHI Report: Developing our Volunteer CommunityAugust 10, 2021The SIGCHI Volunteer Development Committee–Monica Pereira, Heloisa Candello, Ceara Byrne, George Raptis, Stanislava Gardasevic and Mark Perry SIGCHI is an organisation that is led and supported by ...
- SIGCHI Executive Committee HandoverAugust 8, 2021Meeting Notes from July 22, 2021 We are grateful to the 20–25 non-EC participants who joined us (though not visible here). The Executive Committee (EC) Handover session (link to video recording) ...
- Gary Marsden Travel Awards Recipients (May 2021)August 5, 2021We are excited to announce the recipients of the May 2021 cycle of the Gary Marsden Travel Awards (GMTA). The GMTA accepts applications from SIGCHI members who are students, early career researchers, ...
- Neural Collaborative Filtering vs. Matrix Factorization Revisited September 22, 2020
- Summary of the sussex-huawei locomotion-transportation recognition challenge 2020 September 12, 2020
- Unsupervised Fake News Detection July 13, 2020
- Audience Management Practices of Live Streamers on Twitch June 17, 2020
- 18 Years of ethics in child-computer interaction research June 15, 2020
- Human Factors in Model Interpretability: Industry Practices, Challenges, and Needs May 29, 2020 Sungsoo Ray Hong Jessica Hullman Enrico Bertini
- How We've Taught Algorithms to See Identity: Constructing Race and Gender in Image Databases for Facial Analysis May 29, 2020 Morgan Klaus Scheuerman Kandrea Wade Caitlin Lustig Jed R. Brubaker