Ruha Benjamin: Which Humans? Innovation, Equity, and Imagination in Human-Centered Design (Keynote)
Chieko Asakawa: "See What I Mean: Making Waves with the Blind" (ACM CHI 2021 Opening Keynote)
- SIGCHI Report: Developing our Volunteer CommunityAugust 10, 2021The SIGCHI Volunteer Development Committee–Monica Pereira, Heloisa Candello, Ceara Byrne, George Raptis, Stanislava Gardasevic and Mark Perry SIGCHI is an organisation that is led and supported by ...
- SIGCHI Executive Committee HandoverAugust 8, 2021Meeting Notes from July 22, 2021 We are grateful to the 20–25 non-EC participants who joined us (though not visible here). The Executive Committee (EC) Handover session (link to video recording) ...
- Gary Marsden Travel Awards Recipients (May 2021)August 5, 2021We are excited to announce the recipients of the May 2021 cycle of the Gary Marsden Travel Awards (GMTA). The GMTA accepts applications from SIGCHI members who are students, early career researchers, ...
- I Can't Breathe January 5, 2021 Sheena Erete Yolanda A. Rankin Jakita O. Thomas
- Neural Collaborative Filtering vs. Matrix Factorization Revisited September 22, 2020
- Battery-Free Game Boy September 4, 2020 Jasper de Winkel Vito Kortbeek Josiah Hester Przemysław Pawełczak
- How do Data Science Workers Collaborate? Roles, Workflows, and Tools May 29, 2020 Amy X. Zhang Michael Muller Dakuo Wang
- What is AI Literacy? Competencies and Design Considerations April 23, 2020
- Questioning the AI: Informing Design Practices for Explainable AI User Experiences April 23, 2020
- Next Steps for Human-Computer Integration April 23, 2020