In my research, I am interested in attention, multitasking and distraction. I believe that better understanding of the human mind and intelligence can help us develop more intelligent human-computer interactions. My models of drivers’ visual sampling on road help to find user interface, driving scenario, as well as individual factors affecting driver distraction in traffic. The results can be utilized, for instance, in developing safer and smarter in-car user interfaces for the driver.
1. What is your role on the SIGCHI executive committee? Why are you interested in serving the community in this role?
(Link to bylaws)
2. What is the impact SIGCHI has on the HCI world?
3. Is there room for improvement in SIGCHI as an entity? How might we think about SIGCHI a bit differently?
4. What is your favourite part about being a SIGCHI member?
5. Write down 3 awesome reasons why everybody should be part of the SIGCHI community.
- Get impacted!