SIGCHI EC Meeting
September 30 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC
The September SIGCHI Executive Committee Meeting will take place on September 30, at 4pm UTC. The agenda for this meeting includes the following:
- Introductions from our new EC members (VPs for Conferences, Chapters, Publications, and new adjunct chairs)
- A presentation on SIGCHI conferences by Susanne Boll (Vice-President for Conferences)
- A discussion on volunteering for SIGCHI led by Helena Mentis (Past President)
- Updates from the Accessibility Committee from Stacy Branham (AC for Accessibility)
- Miscellaneous updates from Neha Kumar (President)
- Open Mic/Q&A (Everyone)
The EC is will be conducting open meetings and discussions on a monthly basis. These will take place on Zoom. Audience participation will be welcomed, but within time constraints. A video recording and meeting notes will also be made available on the sigchi.org website.
Please let us know (via email: email@example.com) if you have any accessibility requests (e.g., CART, SLI), and we will do our best to accommodate them. If possible, please give us a few days to make necessary arrangements.