- This event has passed.
SIGCHI EC Meeting
August 18, 2021 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
The August SIGCHI Executive Committee Meeting will take place on August 19, at 12.30am UTC. The agenda for this meeting includes the following:
- Introductions from our new EC members (VPs for Publications, Conferences, Operations, Chapters & AC for Awards)
- A discussion on open meetings, meeting karma, and our code of conduct led by Neha Kumar (President) and Kristi Audette (Project Manager)
- An introduction to the SIGCHI budget from Andrew Kun (VP for Finances)
- An update from Olivier St-Cyr on behalf of the SIGCHI Education Committee
- Miscellaneous updates from Neha Kumar (President)
- Open Mic/Q&A (Everyone)
The EC is will be conducting open meetings and discussions on a monthly basis. These will take place on Zoom. Audience participation will be welcomed, but within time constraints. A video recording and meeting notes will also be made available on the sigchi.org website.
Please let us know (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any accessibility requests (e.g., CART, SLI), and we will do our best to accommodate them. If possible, please give us a few days to make necessary arrangements.
If you wish to subscribe or export the calendar, use the “Subscribe to calendar” button above (for iCal, Outlook, or Google). Note: Google and iCal will update events on a monthly basis.
Questions? Email email@example.com.